Park Royal Palace Hotel, Vienna
MARK will be attending the annual Workout & Restructuring conference. Zoltán Dorogi, Head of our Team, will participate in the panel discussion focusing on, among other topics, Legal changes, Servicing, NPL and Distressed M&A activity in the CEE region.
Now in its fourth year, the Workout & Restructuring conference in Vienna has firmly established itself as the number one meeting place for Central European-based Restructuring professionals to meet and discuss the latest trends. Join colleagues and business partners from Austria & Germany, CEE, the Adriatic, the Baltics, the Balkans and CIS, to network, source practical new ideas to develop your business, and share common experience.
Following on the success of our previous events, we once again bring you the opportunity to connect with a diverse range of delegates and potential business partners. Using the One-to-one Meeting App, you can communicate with all other participants and arrange one-to-one meetings during the event. Use this unique opportunity to meet colleagues from your field or even start a new business relationship.
The conference will include blocks focusing on:
- Bank Restructuring and consolidation
- Analysis of Regional Economic indicators
- NPL transactions and Investor appetite in the region
- Analysis of the Automotive & Coal Industries
- Single Credit transactions
- Turnaround, Operational & Financial Restructuring
- Focus on specific countries including; Romania, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, etc.
- Interactive Case Studies & Panel discussions
- Cross Border Restructuring
- Bankruptcy & Forum Shopping